Friday, May 29, 2009

View from 51st Floor



Looking south toward Atlanta



Sunrise looking east.



Goodmorning America!




I wanted to post these photos because you just don't get a chance everyday to see such a spectacular view. I took the opportunity to contact the Mansion on Peachtree Street and ask permission to take some shots from the 51st floor. I had attended a function there as a committee member for the Artful Garden Tour. I was really taken with the views and wanted to get back up there to find source material for a new series of paintings I have in mind. Hope you enjoy!




Vertigo 1



Top of the building just west of the Mansion.



America at work



Vertigo 2



South West skyline.



Casting long shadows



Good study in atmospheric perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment