Monday, December 8, 2008

Keeping up with my commitment to paint and blog

Ok, It's December and I've not been following through on my commitment to post regularly on this page. You know all the excuses, too busy, holidays, etc.  So I'm going to modify my commitment. I will paint everyday (I've been good about that one) but the posting each day, well, I just don't have the energy behind that one for now. I feel if I can get on the computer once a week and attend to this I'll be doing well with it.

Each week I'll post images of what I've done and give an overview of what the pieces were about, thoughts, feelings, high and low points etc. I'll also post any events or happening in my process to reach out and make my work more visible to the world.
 



So you've scrolled through the new work for the week, enjoy and leave a comment if you see something you like, have some critical advice of just want to ask a question. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment