Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tis the Season!



Seasons Greetings to all!  Yes I sent out an email card to all of you just express my thanks and acknowledge the fact that you make a positive difference in my life. The images for the card were taken here in my studio and I layed the card out in Adobe Illustrator. The story though is a little bit more interesting. 


What your seeing is the handy work of one of my Senior Students in Woodstock GA. Ms. Irena is from central Europe and is trained as a dessert chef.  She can do magic with chocolate (which she makes herself) and from time to time brings me a little treat to share with Laura, the love of my life. Laura is the chocolate fan, I enjoy watching her though.  Well, Irena out did herself this time and I thought it would be good to share her talent with the rest of you. I take no credit in their creation, just enjoying them.



Simply the message is that I'll miss seeing most of you over the holiday, but I'll be thinking of you and wishing each of you well. I'll look forward to catching up with you in 2009.



Send me an email of give me a call, your always welcome. 
Charles Scogins
cscoginsartist@yahoo.com
678-360-7133

No comments:

Post a Comment