Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Music and Art and Classes offered posted

Hi All,

Just wanted to post a notice that I've been a little busy on the blog site posting new art, new music and also to let you know I'm offering classes both privately and in Woodstock at Roomscapes Gallery starting Wednesday March 18th 2009 from 4:30 to 6:30pm. The class will cover a traditional method of painting, building an under-painting and adding color in thin glazes to build up the color keeping it luminous and fresh. Cost for this class is $185.00 for 8 weeks.

On the music front check out the new tunes in the play list. I've added about 50 new songs many of which you've heard and many you probably haven't. What was a pretty eclectic mix has gotten ever more so. Just take a listen and enjoy.

On the painting front, you may have noticed that I'm creating a wider variety of paintings and drawings of late. Maybe because the weathers getting warmer and I'm getting out to paint more.
I've been working plein air a great deal of the time over the last month and a half and I've done a few really nice pieces. I've posted some but will put more up later this weekend. It's a bit rainy so I'll be staying in for the most part this weekend with brush in hand.

Happy Painting to all, and to all I wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment